Emotional Freedom Technique
Ten years ago, when I took my first EFT course for Gary Craig (the founder of EFT), everyone thought it was a hoax. Today EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique or Tapping) is a recognized tool used by medical professionals globally and is heavily backed up by science.
EFT is an energy psychology technique, that works by stimulating acupoints at the end point of the meridian system in your body, found by the Chinese more that 3000 years ago. EFT does not require needles, like acupuncture, but instead the points are stimulated by ”tapping” on them with your fingers, while focusing on an emotional problem.
One study at Harvard medical school concluded via MRI scans, that stimulating acupuncture points dramatically decreased the activity in the Amygdala, the part of your brain that is responsible for the ”fight- flight- or freeze- response that happens during trauma, and then always is triggered when a similar situation comes up. This is why you literally can erase emotional triggers, get over phobias, traumas and limiting beliefs, often within a few sessions.
Another scientific study measured dramatically lowered cortisol levels (cortisol is the stress hormone) in the body, after just one hour of EFT, compared to the control group and the one who received conventional therapy.
Once you learn how to use EFT on yourself, it will be an invaluable tool for you and your family for the rest of your life!
You can use it to reprogram fears and limiting beliefs, manage stress or deal with difficult life situations that come up. It is a powerful and invaluable tool, and in the words o Gary Craig: “Try it on everything!”
The conscious mind is the ”goal setter” but the subconscious mind is the ”goal-getter”!
NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) is a powerful, multifaceted tool that can be used to reprogram negative behaviors, habits and emotions. It can be used to achieve goals and overcome trauma, as well as improving relationships and self-esteem. It is also an effective weight-loss tool and I have personally used it to overcome cravings and to program my mind to like exercise!
This is done by targeting the 3 components that are responsible for producing our human experience.
- Neuro: Our nervous system and mind. How we process the information that we take in.
- Linguistic: Our language. How we express the images in our head, and…
- Programming: How the interplay between our minds and our words affects our body and behavior.
NLP consists of a multitude of exercises. Guided visualization is often combined with anchoring emotions in the body, through movement or touch.
Last but not least, NLP is not some theory “system”, but is practical and is used throughout the world in business, law, education, sport and so on.
Neuro Linguistic Programming
& Law Of Attraction
Benefits of visualization:
- It sets your mind’s filters to easily find new opportunities.
- It conditions the body and mind for change.
- It activates the Law of Attraction
- It keeps you focused on your goal
- It puts you in a state of hypnosis and reprograms your mind
Not many people know this, but the mind goes into a state of hypnosis several times a day! During even light stages of hypnosis, our minds are very suggestible. Why children learn new things quickly, is because during their first years – they are always in a light stage of hypnosis. This is also thought to be one of the reasons for Einstein’s genius.
During my guided meditation sessions, I reprogram your mind with symbols and empowering visions. This makes your mind conditioned for change, and sets your mind’s filter to see new opportunities, that were not visible to you before.
Being in a detailed, guided meditation, where you get to feel the outcome as if it had already happened, also activates the Law of Attraction. If you know how to use the Law of Attraction (LOA) the things you want will arrive much sooner. I’ve had nothing short of unexplainable miracles happening when using visualization combined with the LOA, from fully paid trips showing up within 12 hours and free tickets within a day.
The results are not always this dramatic, but once you’ve begun using visualization and understand the basics of reality and manifesting, you too can start creating a more magical life!
Energy healing is a very relaxing method, many fall asleep right away!
That is how energy healing reduces stress hormones in the body and improves the body’s self-healing properties. When stress hormones are reduced, the immune system works better and the body’s ability to heal itself, detoxify and defend itself against disease is improved.
Deep relaxation also helps combat stress and overwhelm, promotes harmony and balance of the body and mind and improves focus.
Another benefit of energy clearing is that it removes blocks to the life force (“Chi”) and improves all over vitality and wellness.
What I Offer:
A 6 Month Transformational Program
Second Act Success Coaching Program
- You might be leaving your job to be a stay-at-home mom, or have gone through a divorce, kids moving out, a move to another city or country or something similar.
- You might want to change careers or start a business.
- Your current life situation feels uncomfortable, like an old jacket that you’ve outgrown, and you want a change.
- Maybe you feel that you were meant for something more than this, but you have no idea what it is or how to get there.
- You want to live with purpose and passion, but right now that is missing in your life.
- You are tired of going around in circles and want help to move forward and get unstuck.
Distance Energy Healing Sessions
Energy Healing & Clearing:
- Creates deep relaxation (some clients fall asleep instantly!) and helps the body release tension.
- Reduces stress hormones, which improves the immune system and the body’s self-healing properties.
- Promotes harmony and balance of the body and mind.
- Dissolves energy blocks and improves the flow of life force (“Chi”), which promotes overall vitality and energy.
- Clears the mind and makes it easier to focus and feel centered.
Distance Healing does not require you to be physically present with the practitioner.